Do you want to uninstall ANSYS 14_5 completely from the computer? Do you receive strange errors when uninstalling ANSYS 14_5? Do you fail to install the updated version or other program after uninstalling ANSYS 14_5? Many computer users can not completely uninstall the program for one reason or another. If some files and components of the program are still left in the system, that means the program is not completely removed and uninstalled. Those leftovers will slow down your computer and stuff your system with invalid files as well as result in many problems for your life, such as strange error popups and unable to install other programs. There are many methods to uninstall the program, please see below:
Windows Add/ Remove Programs offers users a way to uninstall the program and every Operating System has Add/ Remove Programs feature.
* Click Start menu and run Control Panel.
Mar 12, 2014 If you are a non-administrative user and you attempt to uninstall a product that was installed by an administrative user, you will not be able to proceed. Likewise, if you are a non-administrative user and you attempt to uninstall a product that was ins talled by a different non-administrative user, you will not be able to proceed.
* Locate ANSYS 14_5 and click Change/ Remove to uninstall the program.
* Follow the uninstall wizard and uninstall the program.
Most computer programs are installed with its build-in uninstaller that can also help uninstall the program.
* Click Start menu and move your mouse to All Programs.
* Find ANSYS 14_5 folder and click on its Uninstaller.
* Follow its uninstaller and uninstall the program.
To run its uninstaller, you can also
* Go to the folder where the program is installed.
* Locate its uninstaller usually named as unins000.exe or uninstall.exe
* Double click on its uninstaller and follow it to uninstall the program.
Please know that both of Windows Add/ Remove Programs and its build-in uninstaller can only uninstall the main executable files of the program, but not all program files and components. Some invalid files may be left in system registry and folders. To completely remove ANSYS 14_5, you need to get rid of those remnants, otherwise, it will slow down your PC and block you installing other incompatible programs.
To thoroughly delete its files, please follow the steps:
* Run Registry Editor
* Find and delete all registry entries of the program in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARE and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRuneg ui
* Find and delete all files of the program in system folders C:Program Files, C:Document and SettingsAll UsersApplication Data and C:Documents and Settings%USER%Application Data.
Video Guide: How to edit registry Cara merubah apk ke tpk.
Note: We only recommend advanced computer users to manually edit registry and removeANSYS 14_5, because deleting any single registry entry by mistake will lead to severe problem or even system crash.
There is a much easier and safer way to uninstall ANSYS 14_5 completely. A third party uninstaller can automatically help you uninstall any unwanted programs and completely remove all of its files and free up your hard disk space. Especially when users can not find the program in Add/ Remove Programs or its build-in uninstaller, a third party uninstaller can save your much time and frustration.
I also deleted all my other multimedia software (Nero).I also ran a registry cleaner (on a 1 month old PC:^) )Then I reinstalled EMC - which worked. Which also seems to have worked. I searched my wholehard disk for anything 'sonic' or 'roxio' and deleted it all. Hauppauge wintv 8 serial number. The I put my other software back.