- For anyone wanting to get DVR ActiveX working on Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9, do the following. I think it is similar to those mentioned in that it uses the same activex plugin (dvrocx 18.104.22.168) but I have the same problem.
- The ActiveX will open an listening port on port 'Port' and allow the addresses listed in 'IP' to connect. Clients can connect to an ActiveX and push streams into it. This feature isn't recommended for productive use yet.
Nov 29, 2013 - AXIS Media Control add-on stopped working after IE11 download. Here is what I have learned. Go here for latest AMC download version: It is. Images before it displays a window that says IE is having problems. Internet Explorer 11; /; Windows 7.
I apologies for the late response.
I would suggest you to boot the computer in Normal Startup Using System Configuration and check if the issue persists.
To do so, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Type “msconfig” (without any quotes) in the start search box and press Enter.Hauppauge wintv 8 serial number.
3. System Configuration windows will be open.
2. Click on the General tab located at the top of the System Configuration window.
3. Then choose the Normal startup radio button (on the General tab) and then tap or click on Apply and Ok.
4. You'll be prompted with the restart your computer question. Then click on Restart.
Your computer will restart and Windows will start normally.
Refer the link: Using System Configuration
Note: Do not make changes in System Configuration other than those outlined here to avoid causing serious system issues. This utility controls a number of startup activities other than those involved with Safe Mode.
Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section ‘How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting’.
Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.