Hp system software manager windows 7. One piece grand battle 2 adalah permainan pertarungan 2D namun suasana dan grafis yang diberikan sangatlah bagus karena banyak juga spesial move di game ini.Jump to navigationJump to search
|One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush|
One Piece: Grand Battle!
|Platform(s)||GameCube, PlayStation 2|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, multiplayer (2 players)|
One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush (ワンピース グラバト！ラッシュWan Pīsu: Gurando Batoru! Rasshu), known in the U.S. as One Piece: Grand Battle! and in Europe as Shonen Jump's One Piece: Grand Battle!, is a fighting game made in Japan based on the anime and manga series One Piece. It is the fourth and final game in One Piece's Grand Battle series and the nineteenth One Piece video game released.
Much like the manga and anime it is based on, Monkey D. Luffy wants to take Gol D. Roger's place to become King of the Pirates. Together with his crew namely, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, and Nico Robin are on a quest to search for the great treasure One Piece (ワンピースWan Pīsu) and also to fulfill their own dreams. The story is based on the East Blue saga up to the Foxy's Return arc.
There are four different modes in the game: Grand Battle, a one-player/two player mode that features unlocked fighters and stages; Story Mode, a mode that follows every character through the story; Training, a testing mode to test one's skill; and Tourney, a tournament mode that allows to select a character and fight in it and baseball mode.
The Sequel of One Piece: Grand Battle entitled One Piece: Grand Adventure, which in Grand Adventure, you play along with 5 captains. Luffy is Easy, Buggy is Normal, Crocodile is Hard, Chaser/Smoker is Insane and especially Usopp is Pirate Panic (from level 40-100).
The game received 'average' reviews on both platforms according to the review aggregation website Metacritic. In Japan, Famitsu gave both platforms a score of three sevens and one six for a total of 27 out of 40.
How to install cod4 on rgh. GameSpot awarded it a score of 6.0 out of 10, saying 'Fans of the series will love One Piece's visuals but will be disappointed with just about every other aspect of the game.'IGN awarded it 7 out of 10, saying 'In the end, One Piece: Grand Battle is a fun game marred by a lack of innovation.'
- ^ abLi, Richard (September 6, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle'. 1UP.com. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^ abc'Famitsu reviews for RE Outbreak, Donkey Konga, etc'. The Magic Box. December 3, 2003. Retrieved May 21, 2016.
- ^Score, Avery (October 28, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle Review (PS2)'. GameSpot. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^Scantleberry, Chris (September 9, 2005). 'GameSpy: One Piece: Grand Battle (GCN)'. GameSpy. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^Scantleberry, Chris (September 9, 2005). 'GameSpy: One Piece: Grand Battle (PS2)'. GameSpy. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^David, Mike (September 29, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle - PS2 - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on November 9, 2008. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^ abCastro, Juan (August 31, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle!'. IGN. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^'One Piece: Grand Battle'. Nintendo Power. 197: 108. November 2005.
- ^Bloodworth, Daniel (September 27, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle'. Nintendo World Report. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^'One Piece: Grand Battle'. Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine: 96. November 2005.
- ^ abSewart, Greg (September 6, 2005). 'One Piece: Grand Battle Review'. X-Play. Archived from the original on December 26, 2005. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^ ab'One Piece Grand Battle for GameCube Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^ ab'One Piece: Grand Battle for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- ^Score, Avery, October 28, 2005 'One Piece: Grand Battle Review' (http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/one-piece-grand-battle-review/1900-6136866/). GameSpot. Accessed 27 June 2016.
- ^Castro, Juan, 31 August 2005, 'ONE PIECE: GRAND BATTLE!' (http://uk.ign.com/articles/2005/09/01/one-piece-grand-battle?page=1). IGN. Accessed 27 June 2016.
- ^'One Piece Episodes'. Tuesday, 26 March 2019
- One Piece: Grand Battle at MobyGames
- One Piece Grand Battle RUSH! (Japanese)
System : Playstation
Best Emulator : Epsxe
File Size : 52 MB
How to Play ?
- Download Emulator
- Extract RAR
- UNECM file (Drag and Drop ECm file to UNECM.exe)
- Load ISO /BIN/IMG with EPSXE
- Complete Guide How to Use Epsxe with Screenshot and Videos Please Read our Tutorial !
Mirror Download (GD)
Hint : Click Continue to View The Link
- One Piece Grand Adventure PS2 ISO
- Brigandine Grand Edition PS1 ISO
- One Piece Mansion PS1 ISO
- Grand Theft Auto PS1 ISO
- Motor Toon Grand Prix PS1 ISO
- Grand Slam 97 PS1 ISO
- K-1 Grand Prix PS1 ISO
- F1 World Grand Prix PS1 ISO
- Parasite Eve (PSX)
- Digimon World 2 (PSX)