- Jun 23, 2015 - Insidious: Chapter 3 Online Free, Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 Hindi Full. Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 or Download Full Movies Online. Official Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 movies Watch Online Download Full 2015 HD.
- Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) Hindi Dubbed Full Movie Online, Free Download Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) Hindi Dubbed Watch Full Movie, Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) Hindi Dubbed Full Movie Download in HD Mp4 Mobile Movie.
Results 1 - 25 - Movie Formate: Insidious - Chapter 1 (2010) Hindi Dubbed [BRRip] Mp4. 3 full movie download utorrent kickass in Hindi Insidious: Chapter 3 full.
Insidious: Chapter 3You are watching the movie Insidious: Chapter 3
Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 2015 movie online, Free movie Insidious: Chapter 3 2015 with English Subtitles, Watch Insidious: Chapter 3 2015 full movie HD
A twisted new tale of terror begins for a teenage girl and her family, predating the haunting of the Lambert family in the earlier movies and revealing more mysteries of the otherworldly realm The Further.
Genre: Drama, Horror, Thriller
Director: Leigh Whannell
Actors: Angus Sampson, Corbett Tuck, Dermot Mulroney, Leigh Whannell, Lin Shaye, Stefanie Scott, Tate Berney
Country: Canada, UK, USA
Watch Aftermath 2015 movie online, Free movie Aftermath 2015 with English Subtitles, Watch Aftermath 2015 full movie HD Two brothers are trying to find out the truth from years ago….
Watch The Babe 1992 movie online, Free movie The Babe 1992 with English Subtitles, Watch The Babe 1992 full movie, watch The Babe 1992 with HD streaming “The Babe” chronicles…
Watch 11 Minutes 2015 movie online, Free movie 11 Minutes 2015 with English Subtitles, Watch 11 Minutes 2015 full movie HD The lives of urbanites intertwine in a world where…
Wuthering Heights (1939)
Watch Wuthering Heights movie online, Free movie Wuthering Heights with English Subtitles, Watch Wuthering Heights full movie HD, Watch Wuthering Heights full movie HD streaming The Earnshaws are Yorkshire farmers…
Watch Molly’s Game movie online, Free movie Molly’s Game with English Subtitles, Watch Molly’s Game full movie HD, Watch Molly’s Game full movie HD streaming Molly Bloom, a young skier…
The Great Gilly Hopkins
Watch The Great Gilly Hopkins 2015 movie online, Free movie The Great Gilly Hopkins 2015 with English Subtitles, Watch The Great Gilly Hopkins 2015 full movie HD Wisecracking, gum-chewing 12-year-old…
Watch Sugar 2008 movie online, Free movie Sugar 2008 with English Subtitles, Watch Sugar 2008 full movie HD Sugar is a 2008 sports drama film directed by Anna Boden and…
A Girl Like Grace
Watch A Girl Like Grace 2015 movie online, Free movie A Girl Like Grace 2015 with English Subtitles, Watch A Girl Like Grace 2015 full movie HD Raised by a…
Premier de cordée
Watch Premier de cordée movie online, Free movie Premier de cordée with English Subtitles, Watch Premier de cordée full movie HD, Watch Premier de cordée full movie HD streaming A…
The Red Collar
Watch The Red Collar movie online, Free movie The Red Collar with English Subtitles, Watch The Red Collar full movie HD, Watch The Red Collar full movie HD streaming In…
Watch Precious Cargo 2016 movie online, Free movie Precious Cargo 2016 with English Subtitles, Watch Precious Cargo 2016 full movie After a botched heist, Eddie a murderous crime boss, hunts…
Watch Deception 2008 movie online, Free movie Deception 2008 with English Subtitles, Watch Deception 2008 full movie HD As a corporate auditor who works in a number of different offices,…
|Insidious: Chapter 3|
|Directed by||Leigh Whannell|
|Written by||Leigh Whannell|
|Music by||Joseph Bishara|
|Edited by||Timothy Alverson|
|Distributed by||Focus Features (United States)|
Entertainment One Films (Canada)
Sony Pictures Releasing International (United Kingdom/International)
|Box office||$113 million|
Insidious: Chapter 3 is a 2015 supernatural horror film written and directed by Leigh Whannell in his directorial debut. It is a prequel to the first two films and the third installment in the Insidious franchise. The film stars Dermot Mulroney and Stefanie Scott, with Angus Sampson, Whannell, and Lin Shaye reprising their roles from the previous films.
By September 2013, a third installment in the Insidious series was announced, with Whannell signed on to return as writer and Jason Blum and Oren Peli set to produce. Screen Rant reported that the third film would not focus on the Lamberts, but on a new family and story, and would not connect to the last scene in the second film. Principal photography began on July 9, 2014, in Los Angeles under the title 'Into The Further', on a scheduled 29-day shoot. Filming wrapped on August 18, 2014.
The film was released on June 5, 2015, received mixed reviews from critics and grossed $113 million against a budget of $11 million. A sequel, Insidious: The Last Key, was released in January 2018.
Several years before the Lambert haunting, teenager Quinn Brenner meets with retired demonologist Elise Rainier. Elise reluctantly agrees to try and contact the spirit of Quinn's mother, Lillith, who died one year prior. However, Elise urges Quinn not to try and contact her mother again after sensing a malevolent force. After auditioning for a school for the performing arts, Quinn sees a mysterious figure waving to her from the distance on the street. Distracted, she is hit by a car, having both of her legs broken in the process.
Now stuck in her home with her father Sean and brother Alex, Quinn begins to experience increasingly disturbing paranormal phenomena, including seeing visions of a dark spirit wearing an oxygen mask known as the 'Man Who Can't Breathe'—the same figure that caused her accident. One of Quinn's neighbors, an elderly woman with dementia who had previously said several confusing and cryptic things to her about the 'Man Who Can't Breathe', passes away.
Sean meets with Elise, who like him is also grieving after the death of her husband Jack, and tries to convince her to help his daughter. Elise declines, stating that her previous visits to the dark spiritual world of the 'Further' made her realize that an evil spirit is hunting her. However, she is convinced by her friend and former colleague Carl to continue using her spiritual ability, after he reminds her about her successful case involving Josh Lambert in 1986, and stating that she is stronger than any spirits or demons because she is living and they are not.
Due to Elise's refusal, Alex suggests Sean call on alleged demonologists Specs and Tucker, who have built a following on the internet. During their investigation, Quinn becomes briefly possessed by the 'Man Who Can't Breathe,' breaks through her leg braces, and attempts to attack Sean, Specs, and Tucker. Sean realizes Specs and Tucker are frauds, and prepares to kick the duo out until Elise arrives. Deducing that the dark spirit's goal is to lure potential victims to 'The Further' so it can eat their life force, Elise decides to enter the spiritual world, and enlists Specs and Tucker to help.
Elise enters the Further and has a brief fight with the evil spirit that haunts her (a mysterious 'Bride in Black'), before she discovers Jack's spirit. Jack begins to encourage Elise to commit suicide so that they might be reunited. Elise realizes that Jack is actually the 'Man Who Can't Breathe' in disguise and slashes his face before escaping back to the physical world. Elise realizes that Quinn has to defeat him on her own. Though Quinn is at first at a disadvantage, Elise receives a message from Quinn's deceased neighbor: Lillith had left Quinn a letter to read before she graduated High School, but Quinn never found it. Lillith's spirit suddenly appears in the Further and helps Quinn defeat the 'Man Who Can't Breathe.' Elise gives parting words to the family, including words of encouragement from Lillith's spirit. She leaves with Specs and Tucker, and the three agree to form a partnership.
Later, Elise arrives home and notices her dog barking at something. Suddenly, a demon with a red face appears behind her.
- Lin Shaye as Elise Rainier
- Dermot Mulroney as Sean Brenner
- Stefanie Scott as Quinn Brenner
- Angus Sampson as Tucker
- Leigh Whannell as Specs
- Hayley Kiyoko as Maggie
- Tate Berney as Alex Brenner
- Michael Reid MacKay as 'The Man Who Can't Breathe'
- Tom Gallop as Dr. Henderson
- Steve Coulter as Carl
- Phyllis Applegate as Grace
- Ashton Moio as Hector
- Ele Keats as Lillith Brenner
- Tom Fitzpatrick as Bride in Black / Parker Crane
- Adrian Sparks as Jack Rainier
- Phil Abrams as Mel
- Ruben Garfias as Ernesto
- James Wan as The Acting School Audition Judge
- Amaris Davidson as Nurse
- Garrett Ryan as Young Josh Lambert
- Joseph Bishara as Lipstick-Face Demon
On September 15, 2013, a third installment in the Insidious series was announced, with Leigh Whannell signed on to return as writer, and Jason Blum and Oren Peli set to produce. When asked about returning for another sequel, actor Patrick Wilson went on to say that he '[doesn't] know where else it could go', and that '[Josh Lambert has] been through the wringer, and I think the movie sets it up well at the end [..] And that's great, that's how it should end.' On November 13, 2013, it was announced Focus Features and Stage 6 Films would release the film on April 3, 2015. The date was later moved to May 29, 2015.
On March 11, 2014, Screen Rant reported that the third film would not focus on the Lamberts, but on a new family and story, and would not connect to the last scene in the second film. It was also reported that both Whannell and Angus Sampson would return as ghost hunters Specs and Tucker, along with Lin Shaye as Elise. On May 7, 2014, Wan tweeted that Whannell would direct the third film, which marks his directorial debut. In June 2014, Stefanie Scott and Dermot Mulroney were cast in the film. On September 22, 2014, during the Cinema Diverse Film Festival in Palm Springs, actress Ele Keats said she had recently wrapped an undisclosed supporting role in the film.
Principal photography began on July 9, 2014, in Los Angeles under the title 'Into The Further', on a scheduled 29-day shoot. Several scenes were shot in the San Fernando Valley at the Delfino Studios in Sylmar, where the Brenner apartment's interiors were built.
A first look image was released on July 22, 2014. Filming wrapped on August 18, 2014.
The musical score for Insidious: Chapter 3 is composed by Joseph Bishara, who composed the music for the previous installments. A soundtrack album for the film was released digitally on June 5, 2015 by Void Recordings.
Marketing and promotion
A first teaser poster was released online on September 18, 2014, featuring a grey wall with a vent and the red text 'The man who can't breathe, the man who lives in the vents, I heard him saying your name last night, I heard him in your room while you were gone, he's in there right now, standing in your room.' The first teaser trailer for the film was released by Focus Features on October 23, 2014. The same day director Leigh Whannell invited fans to join him for a live Q&A session on the movie's official Facebook page. A few days later, on October 28, 2014 the same Facebook page reached 4 million fans. On December 17, 2014, fans were invited to connect with Insidious on Kik Messenger for exclusive content.
On March 16, 2015, Focus Features debuted a teaser for the full official trailer that was eventually released the following day, on March 17, 2015, during a series of launch events in selected cities, including Miami (where lead star Stefanie Scott held a Q&A session), Chicago (with supporting actress Hayley Kiyoko in attendance), and New York City (where Fangoria magazine hosted a Q&A session with Lin Shaye). A new poster featuring Stefanie Scott was also released the same day. On July 3, 2014, Focus Features moved the already announced US theatrical release date from April 3 to May 29, 2015. On December 10, 2014, the distribution company announced that the theatrical release date had been moved back again from May 29 to June 5, 2015.
On May 20, 2015, Focus Features relaunched their Gramercy Pictures label for action, horror, and science fiction movies. Insidious: Chapter 3 was the first release from the revived Gramercy.
Insidious: Chapter 3 grossed $52.2 million in North America and $60.6 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $112.8 million, against a budget of $10 million.
In North America, the film made $1.6 million from its early Thursday night showings, from 2,150 theaters, and $10.4 million on its opening day, from 3,003 theaters. It finished at third place in its opening weekend, earning $23 million behind fellow opener Spy and holdover San Andreas.
Outside North America, Insidious: Chapter 3 grossed $14.3 million in its opening weekend, from 42 countries on 2,989 screens, also finishing in third place behind San Andreas and Spy. It had the biggest opening for a horror film in the Philippines ($1.5 million) and in Vietnam ($620,000), the second-biggest in Malaysia ($1.6 million), and had similarly successful openings in Russia and the CIS ($2.7 million). Mexico opened with $1.8 million and India with $620,000.
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes lists a 59% approval rating based on 121 reviews and a rating average of 5.5/10. The site's critical consensus reads, 'Insidious: Chapter 3 isn't as terrifying as the original, although it boasts surprising thematic depth and is enlivened by another fine performance from Lin Shaye.' On Metacritic the film has a score of 52 out of 100 based on 26 critics, indicating 'mixed or average reviews'. In CinemaScore polls, cinema audiences gave the film an average score of 'B+' on an A+ to F scale.
Daniel Krupa of IGN awarded it a score of 7.1 out of 10, saying 'Insidious: Chapter 3 is the most focussed, dark, and creepy installment of the series to date.' Scott Foundas of Variety gave the film a negative review, saying 'Chief among things that go bump in the night in Insidious: Chapter 3 is the movie itself—a thuddingly dull prequel to James Wan's very enjoyable (and highly profitable) demonic-possession horror franchise.' Justin Lowe of The Hollywood Reporter gave the film a positive review, saying 'Insidious: Chapter 3 offers a relatable young protagonist and several key supporting players from the prior films in a nimble setup to the series.' Kyle Anderson of Entertainment Weekly gave the film a C+, saying 'Insidious Chapter 3 is the worst kind of sequel: Not terrible, but also cartoonishly unnecessary.' Michael Ordoña of the San Francisco Chronicle rated it zero out of four stars, saying 'Insidious: Chapter 3 is simply not scary. Not a bit, not a whit. Except that the audience will be terrified of the next stabbing of their eardrums, at generally predictable intervals.' Michael O'Sullivan of The Washington Post gave the film one-and-a-half stars out of four, saying 'The Insidious franchise, after three attempts to exorcise its real demons, still can't seem to shake what really haunts it: the ghost of B-movies past.' Peter Howell of the Toronto Star gave the film two-and-a-half stars out of four, saying 'This prequel to the shriek hell, directed and scripted by series writer/actor Leigh Whannell, manages to avoid the Curse of the Triple Cash Grab.'
Kerry Lengel of The Arizona Republic gave the film three out of five stars, saying 'Insidious: Chapter 3 is almost more a spoof of a classic like The Exorcist than it is an homage. It's not scary horror, it's silly horror, and the audience is in on the joke.' Stephen Whitty of the Newark Star-Ledger gave the film two-and-a-half stars, saying 'You need more than a few sudden noises and scary shocks to make a good horror movie. But Insidious: Chapter Three is at least an OK horror movie.'James Berardinelli of ReelViews gave the film two-and-a-half out of four stars, saying 'They say the third time's the charm. Not with the Insidious series, it isn't. Admittedly, installment #3 is an improvement over #2, but it fails to reach the highs of the chilling-but-uneven original.' Tim Robey of The Telegraph gave the film four out of five stars, saying 'It manages the all-important jump scares with the finesse of a skilled stage illusionist, but it’s the surprisingly sincere emotional core that makes it the pick of the series.' Katie Rife of The A.V. Club gave the film a B-, saying 'The motif of grief runs throughout Insidious: Chapter 3, which is surprisingly thematically rich for the third installment of a horror franchise. This emotional undercurrent informs the fright scenes, which otherwise lean rather heavily on jump scares.' Bilge Ebiri of New York magazine gave the film a negative review, saying 'This is so often the problem with this genre—scary setups, followed by dopey resolutions—that you sort of want to give the movie a pass. But given its distinguished forebears, Insidious: Chapter 3 doesn’t quite live up to expectations.'
In an interview Leigh Whannell was asked 'If there is a fourth Insidious film, would that be a sequel to Chapter 3, another prequel to the original or will it continue in this timeline or go to a whole new timeline?' Whannell stated: 'I don't know. I haven't really thought about it yet. But for the purposes of this interview, I'll say that I'd like to explore the time between this film and the first film. That whole area there where Elise has rediscovered her gift, I think you could have a lot of adventures before she arrives. So I think there is a lot of room there. We've kind of established Lin [Shaye] in this particular film as kind of this superhero, so that would be kind of interesting to explore in the other films.'
Insidious: The Last Key was announced in May 2016 for a release date of October 20, 2017. Whannell will return to write, Blum, Peli and Wan producing as well as Shaye reprising her role as Elise Rainer and Adam Robitel directing. The film was released on January 5, 2018.
- ^ abcd''Insidious: Chapter 3': Film Review'. The Hollywood Reporter. 2015-06-03. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^ abPetski, Denise (May 20, 2015). 'Focus Features Revives Gramercy Pictures Label For Genre Films'. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 20, 2015.
- ^'INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3 (15)'. British Board of Film Classification. May 1, 2015. Retrieved May 1, 2015.
- ^ abc'Insidious Chapter 3 (2015)'. British Film Institute. Retrieved May 27, 2017.
- ^FilmL.A. (June 15, 2016). (PDF)https://www.filmla.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2015_film_study_v5_WEB.pdf. Retrieved May 8, 2018.Missing or empty
- ^ ab'Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015)'. Box Office Mojo. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- ^Chitwood, Adam (September 16, 2013). 'INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER THREE Moving Forward; Leigh Whannell Returning to Write the Script'. Collider.com. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- ^Smith, Nigel M. (September 12, 2013). 'Patrick Wilson On Why There Won't Be an Insidious 3 and His Love for Conjuring Director James Wan'. Indiewire. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- ^Chitwood, Adam (November 18, 2013). 'INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3 Will Haunt Theaters on April 3, 2015'. Collider.com. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- ^Mitovich, Matt Webb (July 2, 2014). 'Insidious: Chapter 3 Moves to May 2015'. Comingsoon.net. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- ^Outlaw, Kofi (March 11, 2014). 'Insidious 3 Will Introduce New Story and Characters; Ghost Hunters Will Return'. Screen Rant. Retrieved March 11, 2014.
- ^'Twitter / creepypuppet: I'm truly honored & excited'. Twitter.com. May 7, 2014. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- ^'Horror Sequel Insidious: Chapter 3 Scares Up Jem, A.N.T. Farm Star Stefanie Scott'. Deadline Hollywood. June 11, 2014. Retrieved June 12, 2014.
- ^Kit, Borys (June 25, 2014). 'Dermot Mulroney to Star in Insidious: Chapter 3'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 25, 2014.
- ^'Interview with Ele Keats'. youtube.com. September 22, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^'On The Set For 7/14/14: Dermot Mulroney Starrer Insidious: Chapter 3 Starts, Levan Akin's The Circle Wraps'. StudioSystemNews.com. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- ^ ab''Insidious Chapter 3:' A Set Visit As Scary as the Franchise Itself'. slashfilm.com. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- ^Anderton, Ethan (July 22, 2014). 'First Look: Insidious: Chapter 3 Which Predates the First Two Films'. FirstShowing.net. Retrieved July 23, 2014.
- ^'Insidious Wrap Party'. Instagram.com. Retrieved January 13, 2015.
- ^'Joseph Bishara to Return for Insidious: Chapter 3'. Film Music Reporter. November 10, 2014. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- ^''Insidious: Chapter 3′ Soundtrack Details'. Film Music Reporter. May 15, 2015. Retrieved May 18, 2015.
- ^''Insidious 3' News: Horrifying Teaser Poster For Movie Released'. enstarz.com. September 18, 2014. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- ^'First teaser trailer lands for Insidious: Chapter 3: watch now'. gamesradar.com. October 23, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^'Insidious Official Facebook Page'. facebook.com. October 23, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^'4 million have entered into The Further'. facebook.com. October 28, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^'Insidious Official Facebook Page'. facebook.com. December 17, 2014. Retrieved February 28, 2015.
- ^'NY! Join Lin Shaye at 'INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3' trailer launch event tomorrow'. fangoria.com. March 16, 2015. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- ^''Insidious 3' Official Poster Premiere'. dreadcentral.com. March 16, 2015. Retrieved March 16, 2015.
- ^'Insidious Chapter 3 Releases Further Down the Line in 2015'. dreadcentral.com. July 3, 2014. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- ^'Release Date Change for Insidious: Chapter 3'. dailydead.com. December 11, 2014. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- ^Anthony D'Alessandro (June 5, 2015). ''Insidious: Chapter 3′ Scares Up Bucks In Thursday Night Previews – Box Office'. Deadline Hollywood. (Penske Media Corporation). Retrieved June 5, 2015.
- ^ abPamela McClintock (June 6, 2015). 'Box Office: 'Spy' Laughs Past Rival Comedy 'Entourage,' Horror Film 'Insidious 3''. The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved June 6, 2015.
- ^Pamela McClintock (June 7, 2015). 'Box Office: 'Spy' Wins Crowded Race With $30M; 'Entourage' Stalls'. The Hollywood Reporter. (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved June 7, 2015.
- ^ abNancy Tartaglione and Anita Busch (June 8, 2015). ''San Andreas' Has Seismic $97.7M Frame; 'Spy' Crosses $50M – Intl B.O. Final'. Deadline Hollywood. (Penske Media Corporation). Retrieved June 9, 2015.
- ^Nancy Tartaglione (June 28, 2015). ''Terminator: Genisys' In $8.3M Bow; Dinos Mighty With $82.5M More; 'Minions' Well Outpacing 'DM2′ – Intl Box Office'. Deadline Hollywood. (Penske Media Corporation). Retrieved June 29, 2015.
- ^'Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015)'. Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- ^'Insidious: Chapter 3 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved June 6, 2015.
- ^Krupa, Daniel (2015-06-04). 'Insidious: Chapter 3 Review'. IGN. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Foundas, Scott (2015-06-03). ''Insidious: Chapter 3′ Review: Third Time No Charm For Wan-less Franchise'. Variety. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Anderson, Kyle (2015-06-04). ''Insidious: Chapter 3': EW review'. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Ordoña, Michael (2015-03-11). ''Insidious 3': More of the same. That's not good'. San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^O'Sullivan, Michael (2012-12-14). ''Insidious: Chapter 3' review: Haunted by the problems of the first two films'. The Washington Post. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Howell, Peter (2015-03-16). 'Insidious or just inevitable? Chapter 3 is still involving: review'. The Toronto Star. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Lengel, Kerry (2014-04-25). 'Review: 'Insidious: Chapter 3' is paint-by-numbers scary'. The Arizona Republic. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Whitty, Stephen (2015-06-05). ''Insidious: Chapter 3' review: No ghoul like an old ghoul'. Newark Star-Ledger. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Berardinelli, James (2015-06-05). 'Insidious: Chapter 3'. Reelviews. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Robey, Tim (2015-06-04). 'Insidious: Chapter 3 review'. The Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Rife, Katie (2015-06-04). 'Review: A veteran character actress almost gets her due in Insidious: Chapter 3'. The A.V. Club. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^'Movie Review: Insidious: Chapter 3'. Vulture. 2015-06-05. Retrieved 2015-06-07.
- ^Isaac Feldberg. 'Insidious: Chapter 4 Will Take Place Closer To First Film'. We Got This Covered.
- Insidious: Chapter 3 on IMDb
- Insidious: Chapter 3 at Box Office Mojo
- Insidious: Chapter 3 at Rotten Tomatoes
- Insidious: Chapter 3 at Metacritic