|Lahu Ke Do Rang|
|Directed by||Mahesh Bhatt|
|Produced by||Seeroo Daryanani |
|Written by||Suraj Sanim|
|Music by||Bappi Lahiri|
|Edited by||Waman Bhosle|
|28 September 1979|
Lahu Ke Do Rang is a 1979 Hindi movie directed by Mahesh Bhatt. The film stars Vinod Khanna, Helen, Danny Denzongpa, Shabana Azmi, Ranjeet and Prema Narayan. The music and lyrics for the film are by Bappi Lahiri and Farooq Qaiser respectively.
Download Humse Tum Mile.mp3 song by Chandrani Mukherjee, Danny Denzongpa, Music By Bappi Lahiri, Lahu Ke Do Rang (1979) Movie Albums Full Mp3 Songs Download.
- Downloadming, Lahu Ke Do Rang (1997) Hindi Movie MP3 Songs Download Free Music Song DOWNLOADMING Direct Download Links For Hindi Movie.
- Get the complete list of Lahu Ke Do Rang mp3 songs free online. Download Hungama Music app to get access to unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more. 1979 Hindi 8 Songs.
The story, screenplay and dialogues of the film are written by Suraj Sanim. The film was shot in Hong Kong and India. The film was rated a 'hit' at the box office.
Shamsher Singh (played by Vinod Khanna) is part of the Indian army led by Subhas Chandra Bose to fight the British out of India. With the British on his back to catch him in Hong Kong, he is rescued and helped by Suzy (played by Helen). Falling in love with him, Suzy becomes pregnant with Shamsher's baby. But she lets Shamsher go back to India as he is on a greater mission, asking him to return to take her and their baby along with him to India. Back in India, Shamsher is already married to Ladjo (played by Indrani Mukherjee). The two of them have a son named Raj.
Shamsher's friend Shankar (played by Ranjeet) betrays them all with help of Mac (played by Mac Mohan) and kills Shamsher. But Mac also betrays Shankar and hides the looted gold somewhere without telling it to Shankar.
Years later Shamsher's son Raj Singh (also played by Vinod Khanna) joins the police force and becomes an Inspector. He is now interested in finding the murderers of his father. Mac, who finishes his jail time, is released and is hunted by Shankar for the looted gold. Shankar has now changed his name into Devi Dayal. Mac reveals to Devi Dayal that the gold is buried in a car that is at the bottom of a deep lake. To fetch the gold, they hire an excellent diver Suraj (played by Danny Denzongpa). Suraj is the illegitimate son of Shamsher and Suzy and is angry about how her mother Suzy was betrayed by Shamsher and how he never returned to get them.
On his quest to solve a murder case, Raj goes to Darjeeling where he meets Roma (played by Shabana Azmi) and falls in love with her. Suraj is also in Darjeeling on his new job called in by Devi Dayal. Suraj too falls in love with Roma, but is very hesitant to communicate. Roma's tells Raj of how her mother had been hooked to drugs by Devi Dayal. A series of incidents reveal all the secrets and Raj and Suraj unite to take revenge for their father's death.
- Vinod Khanna as Inspector Raj Singh/Shamsher Singh
- Shabana Azmi as Roma
- Danny Denzongpa as Suraj
- Helen as Suzy
- Ranjeet as Shankar Lathuria/Devi Dayal
- Indrani Mukherjee as Ladjo Singh
- Goga Kapoor as Goga
- Mac Mohan as Mac
- Prema Narayan as Anita/Meena
Composed by Bappi Lahiri, the songs are penned by Faruk Kaiser.
|1.||'Chahiye Thoda Pyaar'||Kishore Kumar||05:16|
|2.||'Muskurata Hua Mera Yaar'||Kishore Kumar||06:41|
|3.||'Masti Mein Jo Nikli'||Kishore Kumar, Sulakshana Pandit||04:23|
|4.||'Zid Na Karo'||Lata Mangeshkar||04:16|
|5.||'Maathe Ki Bindiya-I'||Mohammad Rafi, Anuradha Paudwal||06:00|
|6.||'Humse Tum Mile'||Chandrani Mukherjee, Danny Denzongpa||04:16|
|7.||'Zid Na Karo'||Yesudas||04:17|
|8.||'Maathe Ki Bindiya-II'||Mohammad Rafi, Anuradha Paudwal||04:05|
The film won two awards at the 27th Filmfare Awards held in 1980. Helen received her first Filmfare Award after three nominations in Best Supporting Actress category earlier.
- Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award for Helen
- Filmfare Best Art Direction for Madhukar S. Shinde
- ^ ab'Box Office 1979'. Boxofficeindia.com. Archived from the original on 20 October 2013. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Lahu Ke Do Rang on IMDb
Please select the language(s) of the music you listen to.
Released by Saregama
Dec 1978 8 Tracks
By Bappi Lahiri
Lahu Ke Do RangReleased by Saregama Dec 1978 8 TracksPlay all
- 06:05Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info View Lyrics
- Chahiye Thoda Pyar
- 05:25Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info View Lyrics
- Zid Na Karo Ab To Ruko (Male)
- 04:25Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info View Lyrics
- Mathe Ki Bindiya Bole (Happy)Anuradha Paudwal, Mohammed Rafi
- 06:07Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info
- Mathe Ki Bindiya Bole (Happy)
- Zid Na Karo Ab To Ruko (Female)
- 04:24Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info
- Humse Tum MileChandrani Mukherjee, Danny Denzongpa
- 04:21Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info
- Humse Tum Mile
- Masti Mein Jo Nikli Munh SeKishore Kumar, Sulakshana Pandit
- 04:31Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info
- Masti Mein Jo Nikli Munh Se
- Mathe Ki Bindiya Bole (Sad)Anuradha Paudwal, Mohammed Rafi
- 04:04Add to playlist Add to queue Go to Album DownloadSingersGet Song Info
- Mathe Ki Bindiya Bole (Sad)