Toslink connection works with MS-Windows and Mac OS-X.
Plug and Play, No drivers or kexts to install.
Able to connect the toslink connection to my 7.2 surround sound AV receiver for true 7.2 Surround sound. My AV receiver was able to process the toslink digital signal in ( DTS, THX, Dolby Digital, 7 channel surround sound, Pro Logic, etc. ). They all worked.
I have tried several of these USB sound devices and have found this Behringer to be one of the best.
It just works with any Operating system. No need to install Drivers or Kexts.
Download software here:
Make sure to buy the cables.
BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (25 feet)- CL3 Rated
BlueRigger Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable (50 feet)- CL3 Rated
Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with Metal Connectors and Braided Jacket 50 Feet
Onyx Toslink Cable, Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable [50 feet] - Gold Plated
Monoprice 6inch Premium 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2RCA Male 22AWG Cable (Gold Plated) - Black
StarTech.com MUFMRCA 6-Inch 3.5mm Female to 2 x RCA Male - RCA to AUX Y Stereo Splitter Cable, Black
Monoprice 6inch Premium 3.5mm Stereo Female to 2RCA Male 22AWG Cable (Gold Plated) - Black
Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design - (Part# MPC-35-2XRCA-6 )
Operating Manual. Version 1.2 april 2006. Works with your PC or Mac–no setup or drivers required. Free audio recording and editing softwa. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany. All Trademarks. Jun 02, 2014 Hello All, I have just fitted a new SS hard drive in my Acer win 8.1 laptop (by the way it now boots in 9 seconds) I can't find the drivers for my U-control UCA200.
Just download your new software, together with the license keys, from the Online Software Delivery (OSD) platform – no matter where or when. That gives you. Alternatively start the Automation License Manager (ALM) and in 'Management' view inside the ALM select the item 'Web License Key Download' in the left field. At the latest levels. Choose the right license to get the most benefits from your product. Updates at the touch of a key. No matter where or when, you can download licenses and SIMATIC software from the Internet – faster than ever.
Related Manuals for BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA200
- Accessories BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA222 User ManualUltra-low latency 2 in/2 out usb audio interface with digital output and massive software bundle (8 pages)
- Accessories Behringer U-PHONO UFO202 User ManualAuddiophile usb/audio interface with built-in phono-preamp for digitilizing your tapes and vinyl records (16 pages)
- Accessories Behringer Ultragain digital ADA8200 Quick Start ManualAudiophile 8 in/8 out adat audio interface with midas mic preamplifiers (15 pages)
- Accessories Behringer UMC404HD Quick Start ManualU-phoria series usb audiointerface with mic preamplifier (26 pages)
- Accessories Behringer U-PHOBIA umc404 Quick Start ManualAudiophile 4x4 24-bit/96 khz usb audio/midi interface with midas mic preamplifiers (39 pages)
- Accessories Behringer U-PHONO UFO202 User ManualHigh-quolity usb audio interface with built-in phono preamp and massive software package (10 pages)
- Accessories Behringer BCA2000 User ManualBehringer spezielle studiotechnik users manual b-controlaudio (24 pages)
- Accessories Behringer U-CONTROL UCA222 User ManualUltra-low latency 2 in/2 out usb audio interface with digital output (16 pages)
Summary of Contents for BEHRINGER U-CONTROL UCA200
Page 1: Operating ManualOperating Manual Version 1.0 January 2006..
Page 2: Important Safety InstructionsU-CONTROL UCA200 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS This symbol, wherever it appears, CAUTION: To reduce the risk of electric alerts you to the presence of unin- shock, do not remove the top sulated dangerous voltage inside the cover (or the rear section). No enclosure—voltage that may be user serviceable parts inside;..
- Page 3 U-CONTROL UCA200 DETAILED SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Read these instructions. 2) Keep these instructions. 3) Heed all warnings. 4) Follow all instructions. 5) Do not use this apparatus near water. 6) Clean only with dry cloth. 7) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Page 4 Powered via USB bus–no external power supply needed High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany ® All Trademarks mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER..
- Page 5 It is our philosophy to share our joy with you, because you are the most important member of the BEHRINGER family. With your highly competent suggestions for new products you’ve greatly contributed to shaping our company and making it successful. In return, we guarantee you uncompromising quality as well as excellent technical and audio properties at an extremely favorable price.
- Page 6 U-CONTROL UCA200 I would like to thank all people whose help on U-CONTROL UCA200 has made it all possible. Everybody has made very personal contributions, starting from the designers of the unit via the many staff members in our company to you, the user of BEHRINGER products.
Page 7: Table Of ContentsU-CONTROL UCA200 INHALTSVERZEICHNIS 1. INTRODUCTION .......... 8 1.1 Before you started ...........9 1.1.1 Shipment ............9 1.1.2 Initial operation ...........9 1.1.3 Online registration ..........10 2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ......... 11 2.1 Hardware connection ...........11 3. OPERATING ELEMENTS AND CONNECTIONS ..... 12 3.1 Top view .............
Page 8: IntroductionWelcome to the family of U-CONTROL users and thank you for expressing your confidence in BEHRINGER products by purchasing the UCA200. With the UCA200 you have purchased a high- performance audio interface that includes a USB connector. It is thus an ideal sound card for your laptop computer or an essential recording/playback component for studio environments that invol- ve desktop computers.
Page 9: Before You StartedU-CONTROL UCA200 1.1 Before you started 1.1.1 Shipment Your UCA200 was carefully packed at the assembly plant to assure secure transport. Should the condition of the cardboard box suggest that damage may have taken place, please inspect the unit immediately and look for physical indications of damage. Damaged equipment should NEVER be sent directly to us.
Page 10: Online Registration(alternatively www.behringer.de) and kindly read the terms and con- ditions of our warranty carefully. Should your BEHRINGER product malfunction, our goal is to have it repaired as quickly as possible. To arrange for warranty service, please contact the retailer from whom the equipment was pur- chased.
Page 11: System RequirementsU-CONTROL UCA200 2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS The UCA200 is PC and Mac-compatible. Therefore, no installation procedure or drivers are required for the correct functioning of the UCA200. To work with the UCA200, your computer must fulfill the following ninimum requirements: ® ®..
Page 12: Operating Elements And ConnectionsU-CONTROL UCA200 3. OPERATING ELEMENTS AND CONNECTIONS 3.1 Top view Fig. 3.1: Top view of the UCA200 The LED indicates the status of the USB power supply. 3. OPERATING ELEMENTS AND CONNECTIONS..
Page 13: ConnectionsU-CONTROL UCA200 3.2 Connections Fig. 3.2: Connections of the UCA200 Use the LINE-OUT jacks for audio cables with cinch connectors. Use the LINE-IN jacks for audio cables with cinch connectors. 3. OPERATING ELEMENTS AND CONNECTIONS..
Page 14: Working With The Uca200U-CONTROL UCA200 4. WORKING WITH THE UCA200 4.1 Application example Fig. 4.1: Common version with the UCA200 4. WORKING WITH THE UCA200..
- Page 15 U-CONTROL UCA200 To provide a professional recording interface between mixing console and computer, you can use the UCA200 in combination with a suitable mixing console that includes subgroup outputs. This type of setup allows you to record several signals in the computer at the same time, to simultaneously play back several takes or playbacks which have been recorded, and to listen to the whole recor- ding via loudspeakers.
Page 16: Audio ConnectionsU-CONTROL UCA200 5. AUDIO CONNECTIONS Although there are various ways to integrate the UCA200 into your studio or live set-up, the audio connections to be made will basically be the same in all cases: 5.1 Wiring Please use standard cinch cables to connect the UCA200 to other audio equipment. It exists to connect also the possibility a mono adapter cable.
Page 17: SpecificationsU-CONTROL UCA200 6. SPECIFICATIONS LINE IN Connectors cinch, unbalanced Input impedance approx. 27 kΩ Max. input level 2 dBV LINE OUT Connectors cinch, unbalanced approx. 400 Ω Output impedance Max. output level 2 dBV USB 1.1 Connectors typ A DIGITAL PROCESSING Converter 16-bit converter Sample rate..
- Page 18 Weight approx. 0.12 kg BEHRINGER always takes great care to ensure the highest standard of quality. Any modifications which may be necessary will be made without prior notification. Technical data and appearance of the equipment can therefore differ from the details or illustrations shown.
Page 19: WarrantyIf the product shows any defects within the specified warranty period that are not excluded from this warranty as described under § 5, BEHRINGER shall, at its discretion, either replace or repair the product using suitable new or reconditioned parts. In the case that other parts are used which constitute an improvement, BEHRINGER may, at its discretion, charge the customer for the additional cost of these parts.
- Page 20 5. Any repair or opening of the unit carried out by unauthorized personnel (user included) will void the warranty. 6. If an inspection of the product by BEHRINGER shows that the defect in question is not covered by the warranty, the inspection costs are payable by the customer.
- Page 21 BEHRINGER. § 7 CLAIM FOR DAMAGES Failure of BEHRINGER to provide proper warranty service shall not entitle the buyer to claim (consequential) damages. In no event shall the liability of BEHRINGER exceed the invoiced value of the product.