Strum GS-2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. It includes a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amplifier and effects.
KRock-Studio Audio-Museum. Applied Acoustics Systems Strum GS-2 v 2.0.0 WIN OSX Incl. Icom serial number lookup.
New from Strum Acoustic/Electric GS-1:
• Latest advancements to remove some new Cinavia protections • Also, new support for Java protections • A crash issue with Blu-ray to DVD Converter module is no more. Dvdfab 10 torrent.
- NEW—Acoustic and electric—The acoustic and electric guitars are now included in a single plug-in.
- NEW—Guitar library—A completely reviewed factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- NEW—MIDI loop library—An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
- NEW—Modeling—A completely revised string module, finer pick/finger interaction, integrated coupling at the bridge, and precise body response for a super rich and natural tone.
- NEW—Keyboard mode—The new Keyboard mode lets you play lead lines and your own voicings.
- NEW—Loop mode—The new Loop mode gives you direct access to elaborate rhythm figures—which you can pick from a large collection of MIDI loops covering many musical styles—to supplement your chord progressions.
- NEW—Strumming engine—Completely revised strumming engine for expressive and natural strumming.
- NEW—Compressor and equalizer—These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW—Limiter—The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW—Streamlined interface—Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Strum GS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- NEW—Bank and program manager—Strum GS-2’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- NEW—Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins—Strum GS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.