Unexpected file format. You can export files from 3D modeling software in generic formats that can be imported and edited by a wide variety of different software.
The term whakapapa derives from the word papa meaning layers or levels. Words; ringaringa: hands; waewae: feet/legs; whatu/karu: eyes; pūkana: wide.
- Rangatahi Recall The Lyrics – On Pukana! Young Maori students will be tested on their knowledge of lyrics to Maori songs in a new game show. Welcome to gameSheep.com. Free games online is a branch born out of the people’s need to relax.
- Young Maori students will be tested on their knowledge of lyrics to Maori songs in a new game show, ‘Waiata Mai’, premiering on *PUKANA *(Maori Television on Wednesday April 20 at 6.00 PM). *PUKANA* is 100 per cent Maori language youth ‘edutainment’ combining entertaining segments and educational elements with popular send-ups.
A wild facial expression made by someone performing a haka.
- ‘You find the whatero and pukana posturing highly amusing?’
- ‘It even teaches the haka-ending facial 'pukana' in which the eyes bulge and men stick out their tongues.’
- ‘The best pukana photo will win an evening at Te Po - the Indigenous Evening Experience at Te Puia.’
- ‘Like the Maori warrior whose spirit bursts forth in pukana, this is the body as a nexus between that outside the individual and that within.’
- ‘The faces contort into a myriad of expressions, pukana, tongues out, eyes screwed up, with hoots of laughter and playful shoving.’
- ‘I can do a good pukana.’
- ‘Add yourself to Wellington's story by showing us your best pukana and getting your photo taken at Mojo.’
- ‘Three young Maori warriors sprung forth from inside the stadium, prancing, flashing their pukana (wild-eyed grimaces) and swinging their taiaha (long wooden clubs).’
- ‘In mostly unsympathetic roles, the cast are excellent, and the fantastic dancers are vital: a rugby scrum becomes a bull; flamenco flourishes are matched with pukana eyes.’
- ‘The first competition involves visitors giving their best pukana (haka face).’