The Best in Islam, (110 pages) 16. Dream Interpretation According to Qur’aan and Sunnah, (132 pages) 17. Islamic Studies, Book 1, (192 pages) 18. The Exorcist Tradition in Islaam, (332 pages) 23.Bilal Philips, Islamic Audio Lectures integrated with www.muslimcentral.com
Download, stream or queue episodes and enjoy them the way you like with adjustable playback speeds and a sleep timer.
Save effort, battery power and mobile data usage with powerful automation controls for downloading episodes(specify times, intervals and WiFi networks) and
deleting episodes (based your favourites and delay settings).
ORGANIZE AND PLAY
• Manage playback from anywhere: homescreen widget, system notification and earplug and bluetooth controls
• Enjoy listening your way with adjustable playback speed, remembered playback position and an advanced sleep timer (shake to reset, lower volume and slow down playback)
• No Ads or in-app Purchase Offerings
• Background playback support
• Offline playing episodes
KEEP TRACK, SHARE & APPRECIATE
• Keep track of the best of the best by marking episodes as favourites
• Find that one episode through the playback history or by searching (titles and shownotes)
• Share episodes and feeds through advanced social media and email options, and via OPML export
CONTROL THE SYSTEM
• Take control over automated downloading: exclude mobile networks, select specific WiFi networks, require the phone to be charging and set times or intervals
• Manage storage by setting the amount of cached episodes, smart deletion (based on your favourites and play status) and selecting your preferred location
• Use App in your language (EN, DE, CS, NL, NB, JA, PT, ES, SV, CA, UK, FR, KO, TR, ZH)
• Adapt to your environment using the light and dark theme
• Back-up your subscriptions with the OPML export
Our Apps are all AD-FREE!
Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips was born in Kingston, Jamaica, and grew up in Toronto, where he converted to Islam in 1972. His whole life has been exemplified by his goal of seeking and conveying Islamic knowledge in order to “Change the Muslim Nation through Islamic Education.”
In preparation for this goal, Bilal Philips first acquired a B.A. from the College of Islamic Disciplines at the Islamic University of Medina (1979), then an M.A. in aqeedah (Islamic Theology) from King Saud University in Riyadh (1985), and finally a PhD in Islamic Theology from the University of Wales (1994). Interestingly enough, His PhD thesis was on “The Exorcist Tradition in Islam”.
After graduation from the University of Medina, Bilal Philips spent ten years teaching Islamic studies in an Islamic high school in Riyadh, and another ten years lecturing in Arabic and Islamic studies in the American University in Dubai, UAE.
In 1994 he founded the first Islamic Information Center in Dubai. Bilal Philips has served as the head of the Department of Arabic and Islamic Studies at Preston University-Ajman, UAE; lecturer and director of the Da’wah and Education at Qatar Guest Center, Doha, Qatar; founder and head of the English medium Islamic studies department of Knowledge International University, Riyadh; founder and head of the College of Da’wah and Islamic Culture (English Section) at Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan; founder and head of Preston International University College in Chennai, India; and founder and Dean of the Islamic Studies Academy in Doha, Qatar.
But perhaps his greatest achievement, and the one for which he was listed in the Jordanian publication, ‘The 500 Most Influential Muslims’, is the historic founding of the Islamic Online University which in only 5 years has over 80,000 students registered from every country on the face of this earth! Unlike the other educational programs he has founded and overseen over the years, IOU makes it possible for any person from any location in the world to receive an Islamic education absolutely free.